This page is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc.
- # ask-the-speaker-plenary (637)
- # ask-the-speaker-track-1 (139)
- # ask-the-speaker-track-2 (146)
- # ask-the-speaker-track-3 (126)
- # ask-the-speaker-track-4 (176)
- # birds-of-a-feather (2)
- # bof-arch-engineering-ops (9)
- # bof-leadership-culture-learning (3)
- # bof-project-to-product (3)
- # demos (3)
- # games (39)
- # games-self-tracker (6)
- # gather (7)
- # happy-hour (48)
- # hiring (12)
- # lean-coffee (1)
- # summit-help (20)
- # summit-info (93)
- # xpo-bmc-ami-devops (4)
- # xpo-cloudbees (5)
- # xpo-cockroachdb (2)
- # xpo-github-for-enterprises (7)
- # xpo-gitlab-the-one-devops-platform (7)
- # xpo-itrevolution (1)
- # xpo-launchdarkly (10)
- # xpo-lightstep-observability-incidentresponse (2)
- # xpo-linearb-automate-dev-team-improvement (5)
- # xpo-snyk (6)
- # xpo-sonatype (2)
- # xpo-split (5)
- # xpo-stackoverflowforteams (5)
- # xpo-synopsys-software-integrity (5)
- # xpo-tasktop (2)
- # xpo-tricentis (8)
The conference login is only giving me access to the video library, not the live stream? who can help?
Hi Ben, try this https://members.itrevolution.com/live/watch
Hi team, I registered for the conference but can only seem to access the video library at this time. Could someone look into this for me or let me know if I should email someone?
Hi Laurel - try this link: https://members.itrevolution.com/live/watch
Thanks all! If it helps, these are two of the pages I am getting the most
try now @laurel.heenan
How are you getting that page isn’t turned on warning?
Honestly I can't remember how I got there but this was the URL: "https://members.itrevolution.com/109" but seems to be working now
Hello, I cannot login to the free ebooks section. I´m logged in to the everything except that. Any time when I´m trying to sign in an error message pops up "We're sorry but we are unable to log you in at this time. Please try again later." I´m trying to sign in using my IT Revolution credentials Could you help me, please?
Let me take a look!
Some suggestions for web site improvements: • Add the video link and / or slides links directly on the talk page • (advanced) If the talk is in flight, link on the talk page to Watch • Link Watch from Schedule page • Link Watch from the root of http://videos.itrevolution.com I find that the only way I can get to Watch is by hunting down the conference email and clicking on one of the email links :-(
Saved. Excellent suggestions @rshoup